Monday 18 May 2015

Supplier and Demand


Hello all!

The Lab has been doing super; we’ve had some great results this week with lots of interest from many different businesses and people wanting to attend courses.
This week I’ve had my hands full with the Business Start-Up Recruitment Day and the Supplier Showcase. Both events went very well. I am extremely happy that all my hard work has paid off!

Recruitment Day
A lot of people came along to the recruitment day who had previously booked appointments, but we still had people coming in from the Jobcentre querying about our courses, which was a bonus! In the end we had 12 people join our course that very day. I was delighted and my manger was very pleased with my commitment to the cause.

The Supplier Showcase
Our second big event of the week! It was a vibrant and colourful event. All of the businesses on show are based here at the lab or work with us. A variety of businesses from party planners to cake bakers exhibited! A yummy event indeed! It was absolutely manic but it ran very smoothly. We had some very happy business owners that had a brilliant day. Lucky me even got the chance to have some face painting done by the wonderful Amanda Jenner who runs her own business called Just Like My Mummy. You can see for yourself how artistic she is (pictures below). Yes- I kept it on all day… and loved it. Thank you Amanda!
Until next time
J
x




No comments:

Post a Comment