Tuesday 2 June 2015

Blank Holiday – A Bank holiday blur!

I have had a very entertaining two weeks.

My first week was with the lovely Finnish work experience girls Maiju and Sara. They helped me get lots done including some admin bits. We also enjoyed some of the lovely warm British weather! The girls have returned to Finland just in time for their graduation, which is a nice end to their month working hard in London. Congratulations girls! I wish you all the best and thank you for all your fabulous help at the college as well as the Lab. Näkemiin ja onnea!

My second week has also been very exciting! Guess who’s going to be in the prospectus? Yes, you guessed it- ME! The paparazzi won’t leave me alone…but I think I’m slowly getting used to all these snaps! The lovely college marketing team came down to the Lab to take a few pictures. Yes, I am very excited!

As always I have been a busy bee while over at the Lab but this week I have also been helping out at the College alongside my study days. I have some exams coming up soon, so wish me luck! I hope to pass with flying colours.

My apologies in advance. Next week I’m off to Egypt and I will be unable to blog, but I can’t wait to tell you all about it once I’m back.

Luckily a fellow apprentice of mine; Oli, will be stepping in and giving you a snapshot of his time as social media apprentice. So watch this space!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment