Friday 8 May 2015

To Finnish the week..


Hi All!

I’ve had a very Finnish week!

Sara has been GREAT! She has helped me to run the Lab efficiently and effectively, we have been very productive! We have constantly been keeping each other on our toes!
She has even updated the boards on the walls so it’s easier for businesses to promote their products and services.

There are a lot of accredited training courses taking place at the moment so if you would like to attend, give me a call and book with us as soon as possible!

Anyway, I will hand you over to the lovely Sara…



Hello there,

My name is Sara and I am 19 years old. I am from Finland and I live in a small town called Hamina.
I study tourism and this is my third and last year, and I am about to Graduate this May and I will be a professional travel counselor.

Maiju and I are staying with a really lovely lady in East Ham. I am really enjoying living in London and am looking forward to exploring more of it. We are going to do some more sightseeing at the weekend, I can’t wait! J

I am enjoying working at the Business Lab and the tasks I’ve been given like talking to customers, keeping the lab tidy, photocopying, and arranging events!

One of the main challenges is the language barrier but I am becoming more and more confident with my English everyday I’m at the lab!


From next week I will be in my official work experience spot over at Thomas Cook, so if you want to see how I’m getting on pop by and book a getaway! Finland it lovely this time of year! J



No comments:

Post a Comment