Tuesday 28 April 2015

(Busy)ness Lab

Hi All!


What an eventful week I've had at the lab!

We have had 100% attendance and excellent results from our Business Start-up courses! There has been lots of interest over the last few weeks and it’s amazing to see the results with such high numbers attending!

The Business Lab is getting busier and being noticed more by the public. The Stratford Centre is the perfect place to be. We have a lot more workshops that are taking place on a weekly basis and these are filling up fast. The marketing team are advertising extremely well and we are always fully booked. So if you would like to attend one of our workshops, book yourself in straight away before you lose your spot.

As always, study Fridays are my relaxing days away from work when I completely focus on my apprenticeship coursework. I am currently finishing off the functional skills side of things but that should be completed very soon so I can concentrate solely on my units that are relevant to my work at the Business Lab!

I have an exciting few weeks ahead as I will be having a Finnish work experience student helping me out in the lab! An extra set of hands is always helpful!

All the best,

Jen



 P.s – I hope you know Finnish otherwise my next blog post might be hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment