Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Best of Both Worlds


Hello all!

Back to work after a relaxing summery weekend! Hope you all enjoyed yours! J
I’ve had quite a busy few days at work, 2 days at the Business Lab and Friday studying at the College.

On Wednesday I was getting the Lab up to scratch. I did some admin duties, spring cleaning through our leaflets and making some new copies. Our Events page for April is updated again and filled with fab workshops for our SME Businesses, come and have a look and grab your copy!

Thursday I attended the Job Fair with Colleagues from the college at Stratford Town hall to promote the college courses as well as the Business Lab. My main aim was to introduce the lab to people who didn’t know or knew very little about it, as well as promote the business start-up courses which are starting up again very soon.

On Friday I was studying back at the College and met the new trainer of functional skills, and carried on with some more unit work. I get the whole day to focus on my studies and I feel so lucky to have this opportunity to be an apprentice.  I get to work in a professional environment while learning at the College and working towards my qualifications.

#BestOfBothWorlds

Catch you all next week for my next post!

Jennifer J

No comments:

Post a Comment