Wednesday 22 April 2015

'Tis The Season?


Hello All,

So as usual, the last week has been busy here at the Business Lab!

We have been hosting the business start-up taster days in order to recruit for the two week course Exploring Entrepreneurship at Newham College. We have achieved high volumes of positive feedback and have had some very happy customers.

There have been a lot of business driven people interested in beginning their very own adventure. Maybe it has something to do with the wonderful weather?

Study Friday was a packed day of Functional Skills. I really feel each week is making a difference. As well as getting on with that I also completed one of my units! Once it has been checked with my assessor it will be ready to load onto my portfolio!

My target for this week is to carry on with recruitment for the next Business Start Up taster day!

Wish me luck!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment