Wednesday 18 February 2015

Week one at the Lab

Well I have just completed week one at The Business Lab and it is proving a very popular place to be. Everyone walking by just wanted to know what we are about and what we do here. It's been very exciting, even though I felt like a tape recorder at times constantly repeating myself :) 

All the excitement this first week, has been exhausting but in a good way! There is a lot to take in and many changes that I have had to adapt to. 

I am at the Lab Mondays to Thursdays and on Fridays I am at the college studying towards my qualification. I had my first study day last Friday since my apprenticeship began and feel very fortunate to get this time out from work to put all my energy towards my studies.

This picture is of our first Women In Business Connect session and tomorrow we have our first evening networking event, so am sure I will be busy getting everything organised for that. Will let you know how it all goes in my next update - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment