Monday 16 February 2015

Hi and welcome to my first post.

Up until July 2014, I was actively looking for an admin job but a few months had passed and I’d had no luck finding a job. An opportunity came along for me to do 4-weeks, full-time work experience at Newham College and I was just really happy that someone had given me the chance to start building myself up again.

I began my placement in November and then a Business Administration apprenticeship came up, so I thought why not go for it. I was never previously interested in apprenticeships because I always thought I had enough experience to get an admin job straight away. I now realise this is the place I want to be in, this is the place I would like to grow and work for and am getting a qualification at the same time.

I am very fortunate that I am now an apprentice for the College working on one of their latest projects The Business Lab (that's me at The Business Lab in the picture). This experience is amazing for someone who is just starting up, and beginning to find out where they want to be in the future.

Am looking forward to updating you on how I am getting on, so hope you will continue to follow my journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment