Tuesday 31 March 2015

Smells Like Team Spirit!

Hi all!

I have been a busy bee this week dealing with all Business Start-ups. Know anyone that wants to start a business? Refer them my way, over here at the Lab!

Workwise it’s been busy, getting used to all the new changes that take place here weekly. Also, I’m now working as part of an Admin team - I have a new colleague! An administrator who has started at the Lab working with me to help with admin duties and getting things done together! 

It’s been great having someone to support me in my work here. I’m also learning a lot from them, and the experience will help me in the future as well.  

From now on the key project I am working on is the Business start-up courses. If anyone is thinking about opening a business take this intensive course that will give you all the information on how to run a business. This 2 week workshop is run by two business entrepreneurs who know exactly what they’re talking about!!

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment