Wednesday 18 March 2015

Ofsted Inspection for Apprentices!

So this week has been nerve wrecking for all apprentices, as well as the Apprenticeship team, at Newham College as we have been inspected by Ofsted.

It was a very casual but official meeting with all apprentices alongside an Ofsted inspector. Everyone was feeling a bit weary of how it would go, but as always Newham college apprentices have topped it! J. We have received excellent reviews and feedback and that just makes us feel even more proud of what we are all doing.

A busy Lab this week as always! Just getting on top of everything with all the workshops happening and promoting our new business start up courses!

I have met with my assessor for my NVQ and am finally getting on top of it all. I have picked my units for my Business Administration Level 2 and will be starting that up very soon. Straight after getting my functional skills out of the way. Wish me luck! J

No comments:

Post a Comment