Wednesday 16 September 2015

Watch this Space


Hi All!

Sorry I have been away for so long, the Lab has been really busy over the last few weeks. Some of which is due to some exciting changes to the Business Lab – watch this space!

Although the Lab has not had a full events calendar, is has been full of new businesses. The hot desk opportunities have continued being very popular, while many entrepreneurs have been using the Lab to meet clients. In addition, I have been signing up lots of budding entrepreneurs to the Exploring Entrepreneur taster day here at the Lab and the three week Steps to Enterprise course at Newham College’s East Ham Business Lab.

The Exploring Entrepreneurship taster day takes place on Thursday the 17th of January but there is still time to drop by the Lab and sign up for both the Exploring Entrepreneurship and Steps to Enterprise courses.  

Since the project ended with our East London Business Place team on the 31st July, I have been running the admin side of the Lab. Last Friday I returned to the College and it was lovely to see all my colleagues and fellow apprentices. Everyone is doing well!

While being at the Lab I have also made a start on my unit work for my apprenticeship, and feel happy with my progress at the moment. My current units are based around my experiences at the Business Lab. For example delivering customer service, employee responsibilities and communication in a business environment. I have been providing written evidence of these in my coursework and uploading work to my e-portfolio for my assessor to have a look at.

Keep up with the Business Lab and see what goes on over the next few weeks. I am super excited!

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment